BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Could you make a splash in the coffee business?
We’re Hiring! We want to recruit a top-notch Business Development Manager for all of Ireland. This is a really great opportunity for the right person.
About the Job
Greenbean Coffee Roasters has an exciting new vacancy for an energetic, enthusiastic sales person to expand our customer base in both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. The successful candidate will;
* have a proven track record in sales
* be able to thrive in a competitive environment
* be able to work on own initiative but with the full support of a dedicated team
* have a working knowledge of food service or a related industry (an advantage, not a requirement)
* have a real passion for identifying prospective customers and converting the deal
* be a car owner
The package will include;
* Salary circa €50,000 (depending on experience)
* sales commission (OTE) of +€40,000
* full (vouched) expenses and mileage allowance
Greenbean Coffee Roasters is based in Dundalk but the job will involve travel throughout Ireland so location is not critical although we beelieve that a Dublin / East Coast / Leinster location will probably be advantageous.
Apply by emailing your CV to :
Pat Grant, Greenbean Managing Director email@example.com