Great London opportunity for experienced sales person.
Sky’s the limit for the right person
We have a great opportunity for an energetic, experienced sales person to manage and grow our existing customer base in London and the Home Counties. We’re looking for someone who can work well on their own initiative, perform to a high standard and introduce the very best coffee to a wider audience in London and the surrounding area. The right person will be very well rewarded. If you can sell enough coffee and keep finding new prospects and new customers, you will make many multiples of the salary outlined below.
We have a solid base of very loyal and satisfied customers in and around London and the time is right now to keep finding and winning new customers and new business.
What do you need?
* a proven track record in sales and a real hunger for winning new business
* the ability to thrive in a competitive environment
* be able to work on own initiative but with the full support of a dedicated team
* have a strong working knowledge of food service or a related industry (an advantage, not a requirement). A love of espresso based coffees would be a decided advantage.
* have a deep passion for identifying prospective customers and converting the deal
* you will need your own transport or be able to get around London and the Home Counties quickly and easily
What’s on offer?
A competitive salary (depending on experience) and sales commission with On Target Earnings well in excess of £40,000. For the right person, truly, the sky’s the limit.
An opportunity to sell the best coffee you have ever tasted at the same price as other cpmpanys are selling very, very ordinary coffee. The product is top notch.
A great deal of freedom to choose your own geographic area and target customers.
Full (vouched) expenses and travel / mileage allowance.
Full support from a dedicated admin and customer service team.
How to Apply:
Email your CV to Pat Grant, Greenbean Coffee Roasters’ managing Director and Master Roaster.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask before you make your application.
Greenbean Coffee has been in London for the past 3 years. More information about the company and our coffee at