An exciting opportunity has become available for a part-time (3 days/week) Production Operative in our busy coffee roasting facility in Dundalk. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, organised individual and have the ability to work unsupervised.
- As a contingency, become fully trained in the operation of all equipment and production and related functions in the production area.
- Process goods inward – receive all deliveries and store in a safe and tidy manner
- Pick and prepare customer orders ensuring appropriate documentation is on hand
- Operation of various machinery as required
- General upkeep of facility
- Maintain safe operations by keeping work area clean and organised and by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- 2 -3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to work on own initiative and unsupervised
- Work well as both a team player and as an individual
- Be hands on and prepared to tackle any job
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible, team player
- Committed self-starter
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Adhere to all Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality requirements on a daily basis.
- A good level of secondary education demonstrating high levels of literacy and numeracy
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
Interested applicants who fulfil the above requirements should forward a copy of their current CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 24th January 2017.