\\ We Are Hiring //
Position � Business Development Manager
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Business Development Manager to enhance our busy Nationwide based sales team. Greenbean Coffee Roasters, the premier speciality coffee roaster in the country, are seeking a self-motivated, organised individual who has the ability to grow and expand into fresher fields. This is a rare opportunity to join an established company which is also on a solid growth trajectory and would perfectly suit a person with sales experience who has ambitions to move up the ladder.
Working closely with the Managing Director you will be responsible for identifying potential customers and creating opportunities within our target customer categories, throughout the island of Ireland (N. Ireland & Republic of Ireland). You will also have real input into the ongoing promotional strategy for development of the GREENBEAN brand.
�� Candidate Profile ��
The ideal candidate must:
• Be results driven
• Be highly self-motivated and able to work with autonomy as well as being part of a team.
• Have a strong work ethic.
• Be computer literate and have knowledge of digital promotion.
• Have previous sales experience and networking ability.
• Have excellent commercial and communication skills, verbal and written.
• Have a good level of secondary education demonstrating high levels of literacy and numeracy.
• Be fluent in both written and spoken English.
• While full product training will be given it would be of great value to have a love of coffee.
The remuneration package will reflect experience and ability and includes company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop, out of pocket expenses and a generous performance based bonus scheme.
Interested applicants who fulfil the above requirements should forward a copy of their current CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
GREENBEAN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER